Make your business IT deliver more
Reliable Networks is an established London based IT solutions provider that offers IT support and IT services to our clients all over the world.
Whether you’re a growing SME or an expanding corporate, one of the most common features of a successful business is the presence of effective information technology. That’s why, at Reliable Networks, we focus our managed, IT support services on preventing downtime, not just reacting to it. If you have anything from 5 workstations to 500 servers we can create an IT support solution for you. As well as being a Microsoft Gold Partner we also specialise in Linux, Unix, MAC support.
Our pro-active approach means that your systems and core processes are monitored 24×7 to give you total peace of mind and enable you to concentrate on running your business. Our philosophy is that your IT infrastructure should add to your bottom line, not reduce it and that is why we believe in Profit Technology®.
We are also leading the way in the SEO and social media market place and our dedicated SEO team have years of experience that we can offer to you. From organic placing in the search engines to a Pay Per Click campaign we can recommend the correct strategy for you.
Here are our “Top 12 Deliverables” we’ll apply to your business…
1. Ensure a thorough understanding of your company’s objectives
2. Accurately audit your entire IT footprint twice per year to support the above
3. Maximise proactive support, minimise reactive assistance
4. Drive the IT targets to meet agreed budgets through efficiencies and buying power
5. Constantly research/report on “big effect” technology for your competitive advantage
6. Attend and/or lead (quarterly) IT strategy meetings at your offices
7. Create a complete “smart” working environment – in the office, at home and while on the road
8. Enable your dedicated virtual support service and customer area on our website
9. Test all upgrades and system amendments before implementing changes
10. Resolve 80% of all outages within 60 minutes – on or off site
11. Regular and automated data back-up to your preferred schedule
12. All at an affordable fixed monthly cost