Microsoft 365 Security
Despite a recent shift towards a “secure by default” within the cloud, the shared responsibility model will always mean the customer has a role in the implementation and maintenance of good security. With all of its features and benefits, Microsoft 365 is an attractive prospect for organisations of all sizes, but it is also, by its nature, a rapidly evolving and complex combination of internet-accessible services that represents a huge and attractive target for attackers.
Alongside security monitoring and a comprehensive incident response plan, keeping tabs of the various security settings within your Microsoft 365 deployment, including testing out and enabling new security features when they are released by Microsoft, is one of the most important things an organisation can do to protect themselves within the cloud.
“Reliable Networks really live up to their name.”
“It does not matter if it is just a small fix job or a major project effecting our whole business, they have always delivered. They are more partners than suppliers who have always demonstrated a commitment to see the job through to a satisfactory finish even when that has meant having to chase third parties for us.”
- Identity and Access Management: Manage and secure identities on a universal platform
- Threat Protection: Stop attacks with integrated and automated security
- Information Protection: Protect your sensitive data whenever it lives or travels
- Cloud Security: Safeguard your cross-cloud resources
- Information Protection and Governance: Protect and govern your data, wherever it lives
- Insider Risk Management: Identify and take action on critical insider risks
- Discover and Respond: Quickly investigate and respond with relevant data
- Compliance Management: Simplify Compliance and reduce risk