Mobile Device Management
Mobile devices have made it easier and easier to get work done while on the go. Laptops, tablets, and smartphones offer simple ways to share and review data, stay in touch with employees, and more while on the road.
That’s why so much of today’s workforce operates outside the office — they can do so, thanks to a combination of the cloud and mobile devices. However, without the right strategy in place, unsecured mobile devices can threaten your organization’s security.
That’s why we use Sophos Mobile as a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Mobile Threat Defence (MTD) solution for our clients. This is the only UEM solution that integrates natively with a leading next-gen endpoint security platform, Sophos Mobile manages and secures iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows 10 and macOS devices.
Features Delivered By Sophos Mobile
- Comprehensive support for all devices: iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows 10, and macOS
- Extensive features, including custom configuration and policy capabilities, inventory and asset management, and reporting
- A vast range of content management options, including email and document containers, publishing capability, container-only management, and native OS containerisation
- Robust control over applications, with the capability to install & remove apps, implement enterprise licensing via Apple VPP, whitelist & blacklist applications as per company security standards, and manage and configure Office 365 apps
- Extensive security controls, including compliance rules and remediation, deep learning-powered malware protection, web protection, and MitM network protection