Security Awareness Training

Protecting employees from targeted, sophisticated phishing and ransomware.

Traditional Security Awareness isn't cutting it!

That’s where our Phishing & Awareness Training comes in​, your workers are frequently targeted by sophisticated phishing and ransomware assaults. They need up-to-date, relevant training that covers the latest threats and how to avoid them.

It covers everything your employees need to know about avoiding phishing scams, including:

This training is delivered in a format that is easy for employees to digest and use. And it’s updated regularly to ensure that your employees are always up-to-date on the latest threats.

Baseline Testing

With our simulated phishing attack, we baseline test to evaluate the likelihood that your users will fall for a phishing scam.

Train Your Users

The world’s largest library of security awareness training content, including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters. Automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails.

Phish Your Users

Best-in-class, automated simulated phishing attacks, thousands of templates with unlimited usage covering common websites, services and applications.

Security & Orchestration

Identify and Respond to Email Threats Faster

Whether or not you implement security awareness training for your staff doesn’t negate the fact that your users are almost certainly already reporting potentially harmful emails in some form to their managers or IT. As a result of this email increase… another issue may emerge!

According to some studies, some 7-10% of the emails that try to get into your network make it past your filters. With only about 10% of user-reported emails being authenticated as genuine threats, how can you not just deal with the high-risk phishing attempts and threats but also successfully manage the other 90% of user-reported communications? We’ve got you covered with our PhishER solution from KnowBe4 (An Industry Leader in Phishing Protection and Security).


of the emails make it past your filters


of user-reported emails being authenticated as genuine threat

The crucial component of an effective security workstream is PhishER.

It’s your lightweight Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform for orchestrating your threat response and managing the high volume of potentially harmful email messages reported by your users.

With the right strategy and planning, your organisation can build a fully orchestrated and intelligent SOC capable of dealing with today’s cyber security threats. Either using your own internal or existing Cyber Security partners or leveraging our Managed Cyber Security Services.