You can’t afford to assume that your cybersecurity measures and practices are keeping you safe. You need to know for sure — Reliable Networks can help achieve certification that will show your clients and suppliers that you are cyber safe.
No matter how much you’ve invested in your cybersecurity, you can’t just assume it’s effective enough to protect you against cybercriminals.
It’s important to regularly test your measures to make sure they hold up in the event of an attack, and to identify any unseen vulnerabilities that are putting you at risk.
The best way to do so is to have Reliable Networks assess your cyber security for you as a part of the Cyber Essentials certification process.
What Is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials is a UK government information/data assurance scheme operated by the National Cyber Security Centre (part of GCHQ) that encourages organisations to adopt good practices surrounding data security. Cyber Essentials has been designed by the government to make it easy for you to protect your organisation against common cyber threats.
The two types of Cyber Essentials Certifications include:
- Cyber Essentials: A Cyber Essentials certification demonstrates to your clients and customers that you care about your cyber security.
- Cyber Essentials Plus: Cyber Essentials Plus demonstrates that you are doing absolutely everything in your control to protect their data.
Cyber Essentials is the government approved standard to compare the current condition of your cyber security against. The aim is to reach the Cyber Essentials standard and, once this is done, you achieve the Cyber Essentials certification and your organisation will have reduced its cyber threat immensely.
What Does The Cyber Essentials Certification Process Include?
- Assessment: Our experienced engineers will join you in a workshop during which we will gather all required information and complete your pre-assessment questionnaire.
- Remediation: We will then provide recommendations for the areas requiring attention or necessary changes, and then help you put the right solutions in place.
- Certification: Once all upgrades and resolutions have been completed, we will contact the certifying body, submit your application and manage all communication required to get your organisation certified.
Get Your Cyber Essentials Certification Today
Perhaps more than anything else, effective cyber security is about what you know. Do your staff know how to spot a phishing attempt? Do you understand the limits of your current cyber security defences and do you have a security policy in place?
It’s what you don’t know that will put you at the greatest risk.
Do yourself a favour and invest in your cyber security with a Cyber Essentials certification, so your clients can confidently trust in your ability to keep their data secure.
Get in touch with the Reliable Networks team to discover more about the process.